Shipping & Returns
Shipping is worldwide. Quality is essential, so the tailoring takes up to 14 working days. Afterwards, we guarantee the best service, the dress will be shipped with the safest and fastest courier at our disposal.
Return & Refund Policy
Return Terms and Conditions
· Each dress is tailor-made specifically for each customer, we do not have stock of ready-made dresses, for this reason we accept the return only once per item purchased.
· Returns on bespoke items are not accepted.
· The return request is accepted internationally. The unworn items can be returned, if the size is wrong. The return request must be made by the customer, following the methods explained below, no later than the 15th (fifteenth) day of receipt of the item.
· The guarantee seal must be intact;
· The products must be in the same condition in which they were delivered: they must not have been worn (except for testing), nor washed nor in any way deteriorated or show any signs of use.
· The products must be equipped with all the pendants, original labels, intact identification tag and equipped with all the original accessories (hangers, clothes covers, bag covers, etc.)
· Items with original packaging must be returned together with their original box, which is considered, to all intents and purposes, an integral part of the product itself and which must not have been in any way damaged and / or altered, or used as a single packaging external for shipping.
· Returns must be shipped inside the box received on delivery. Please store the items carefully and seal the box carefully, in order to avoid the deterioration of the items in transit.
· Only returns made through the couriers indicated by us will be accepted.
· We reserve the right to refuse unauthorized returns or returns that do not comply with all the conditions provided. In these cases, the goods will be returned to the sender at the original shipping address.
The return will be refunded only and exclusively when all the conditions indicated in this document have been verified.
· The replacement and return will have a cost that will be communicated following the request by the customer, as it is subject to shipping and taxation costs.
· For all aspects not specifically expressed, the legislation for distance trading prevails.
Instructions for the return request
· The return request must be made by the customer, no later than the 15th (fifteenth) day from receipt of the item. Only one return request is allowed per product purchased.
· If there is a manufacturing defect, the return costs are charged to Luca Martini, otherwise they are charged to the customer.
· To make a return, you must email email@example.com, and request the return authorization. You must indicate your details, address, telephone number, order number, information on the article, photos of the article and reasons for the return. You will receive an email with the return authorization and all related instructions.
The refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the items at our warehouse. Items will be verified to comply with all returned terms and conditions. If the return is approved, you can request 3 refund methods:
It is possible to request a free change of size only once. If you wish to use this method, please contact our staff who will be at your disposal to provide you with all the necessary information.
You can request a shopping voucher for the amount spent, which you can use to purchase any item at our online store.
If you wish to receive a refund, the amount will be returned to you, less shipping costs, as soon as the receipt, verification and acceptance of the returned item is completed. For orders paid by credit card, the refunded amount will be available to customers within 15 days, and will still be visible on the next card statement.
For orders paid with PayPal or by bank transfer, the amount will be returned to the original account.
The timing may vary slightly depending on the buyer's banking circuit. Our company is not responsible for any delay and / or occurrence regarding the banking circuit and any problems relating to the refund requested.